What Do I Need?

Check to see if the product you wish to import is regulated.

You can view our full list of regulated products.

In order to apply for a certificate you will need the following:

  1. Completed application form/online form.
  2. Test Report – The report must be endorsed with the laboratory’s accreditation logo which is recognised by the ILAC agreement. Examples are CNAS, TAF or Dakks reports, but any ILAC signatory is accepted. Alternatively, a CB report with CB Certificate is also accepted. For more information on test reports contact us.
  3. Instruction Manual if required by the product standard
  4. Labels to be used for the Australian/NZ product.
  5. Fee payment.